Monday, January 30, 2012

January 31


Year 8 we are sailing through the Investigation.  Well done!

Zé if you would like to change your topic from Education to an environmental issue, see me;-)

3.  Formulate a Design Specification

Below is a list of design specifications that my product must have:
  • Correct spelling  (why?)
  • Appropriate language (why?)
  • Colourful (why?)
  • Image (why?)
  • Interesting content (why?)
Next, I will create a test to evaluate my Prezi. I will create a questionnaire.  On a scale of 1-5 (1=awful, 5=awesome) I will ask the following questions.

IB Learner Profile: Thinker

Learning objectives: The student will design, with guidance, tests to evaluate the product/solution against the design specification.

13 comments:

  1. Hello Ms.

    I understand the assignment that you gave us today

    -Bella

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understood miguel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss, I understood the ASSIGNMENT today!!! :) ;) :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understood
    - Carolina Ricciardi!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We understand
    VASCO, Alex

    P.S. If your wondering why vasco is capitalized and alex isn´t... ITS BECAUSE I WANT TO

    ReplyDelete
  6. I understand everything!!- Ines

    ReplyDelete
  7. Miss, I understand what the lesson is

    ReplyDelete