Thursday, January 19, 2012

January 20, 25


Year 8, Time's Up. Projects due January 25

Please submit your Evaluation today.  Please talk to me if you are unable to submit your work.  We will start our new project next week;-)

IB Learner Profile: Communicator

Learning objectives - The student will: carry out tests to compare final product against design specification, suggest improvements, reflect on their performance and identify parts they found difficult and suggest ways in which their performance could be improved, consider the impact of the product/solution on individuals and/or society, and explain how the product/solution could be improved.

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ms.

    I understand the assignment that you gave us today.

    -Bella

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand everything! Inês

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand the assignment from mateus

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss I understand the asigment.

    Beatriz

    ReplyDelete
  6. I understand
    Vasco, Alex

    ReplyDelete
  7. I understood what we are supposed to do for this lesson

    Carolina Ricciardi

    ReplyDelete