Tuesday, January 10, 2012

January 11

http://www.featurepics.com/FI/Thumb300/20080125/Microphone-Music-Notes-Grunge-Background-591945.jpg

Year 8, Friday, January 13 is the last day that you can submit your digital stories and paragraph stating whether your Plan worked or not.

Remember you should be using your plan as a checklist.

Your digital story should meet the following Design Specifications:


·         a minimum of 15 photos/images,
·         at least 2 photos should include text/title,
·         at least 2 photos should have an “transition/motion”,
·         background music,
·         narration (voice overlay) appropriate to topic,
·         time length - approximately 2 minutes,
·         each student presentation should creatively display relative information.


IB Learner Profile - Knowledgeable

Please remember to leave me a comment to tell me that you understood your assignment;-)    

Learning Objectives:  The student will: use appropriate techniques and equipment competently; create a product/solution of appropriate quality.

12 comments:

  1. Inês- I understand the assigment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ms.

    I understand the assignment
    that you gave us to day.

    -Bella

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand the assigment miss.
    Beatriz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand

    P.S. I´m a little hungry

    ReplyDelete
  5. I understand the assignment
    that you gave us to day.

    -Harsh Raithatha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I understand

    P.S. I like pie

    Vasco

    ReplyDelete
  7. I understand

    P.S. My name is alex

    from, alex

    ReplyDelete
  8. i understood
    bernardo

    ReplyDelete