Sunday, January 29, 2012

January 30

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/--xe5hLN3_cw/TnEkX-Nm-ZI/AAAAAAAABu0/Tdt0Y5rhbok/s1600/continue.jpg
2.  Look at 2 Prezi's to get ideas and information to help you make a creative presentation.
      https://sites.google.com/site/prezilinks/home/prezi-examlpes
      http://edu.prezi.com/showcase/category_list?cat=260

  • Include printscreen of Prezi
  • Describe what the presentation is about
  • Do you like it?  Why or why not?
  • Did you get any ideas that you would like to use in your Prezi
3.  Gather information on your topic to put on your Prezi to share with others.

IB Learner Profile - Inquirer

If you don't finish this in class today, please continue for homework. This work must be done as tomorrow we will work on the design specifications and Friday we will hand in the Investigation and do a tutorial on Prezi.

Learning objectives: The student will identify websites as possible sources of information, learn how to reference sources.

14 comments:

  1. I understood the assignment missssss :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I UNDERSTAND THE ASSIGNMENT AND DUE DATE

    -LOURENÇO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand Ms. I also understand that the due date is tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand everything (assignment and due dates)!!- Inês

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Understand the assignment Ms.

    -Harsh

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know very well what I need to do Ms. thank you a lot! I understand the due dates!
    Carolina Ricciardi! :)
    It <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I understand the assigment miss. =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ms.

    I understand the assignment
    I also understand the due dates

    -Bella

    ReplyDelete