Tuesday, February 7, 2012

February 8, 10


Year 8, it's on to the Design, Criterion B.  Due Friday, February 10

We have 2 tasks this week:
1.  Create 2 designs for your Prezi
2.  Choose 1 design and write a paragraph to justify your choice.

We will create 2 designs on blank paper. We have 2 lessons this week so you have enough time to finish and do a really good job.

A complete design must contain: image, youtube video, rotated text, drawing, clear path, 1 shape, custom colour, custom font colour.  You may have Prezi open to help you make decisions about colours, shapes, drawings, etc.

Let's look at this example: http://prezi.com/shszyp_nvxxr/tech-lunch/

For help you can consult the Prezi Cheat Sheet: http://prezi.com/learn/get-started-cheat-sheet/

Please leave a comment on this post to acknowledge that you understand your assignment and an appropriate design specification. If you don't understand the assignment, please raise your hand so I can help you. Thanks so much for that;-)

Learning objectives - The student will: generate 2 designs that attempt to meet the design specification;, compare the designs against the design specifications and identify the pros and cons of each design; select one design and explain its choice.

19 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand Ms. I have already done a Prezi so I know all this already.
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss, I understood the assignment that was given today!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ms.

    I understand the assignment we were given today

    -Bella

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss, I understand everything!!! Inês

    ReplyDelete
  6. I understand
    VASCO, ALEX

    ReplyDelete
  7. I unserstand the assigment Miss.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Miss, I understood the assignment that was given today

    -Harsh

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ms. I know what to do
    -Carolina Ricciardi

    ReplyDelete
  10. i got what i need to do.
    -lourenço soares

    ReplyDelete
  11. I understand miss Miguel Rodrigues

    ReplyDelete
  12. my topic is energy conservation

    ReplyDelete
  13. Energy consevation Miguel my topic

    ReplyDelete
  14. I understand everything!- Inês!!!

    ReplyDelete