Tuesday, December 13, 2011

December 14

http://howtostudy.com/study-guide/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/time.jpg
Year 8, finish your step-by-step Plan (Criterion C) today.

Then, 
Write a paragraph evaluating the plan (saying why it will work- Remember that you plan will work because:  1) you have done a tutorial, 2) you have made a practice photostory, 3) you had PhotoStory 3 open when you were creating your plan.;-).

Remember to leave me a comment to tell me that you understood your assignment;-)  

Learning Objectives for Plan:  The student will: devise, with guidance, a series of logical steps to create the product/solution; construct a plan to create the product/solution that makes effective ue of resources and time; analyze the plan and explain the need for any modifications to the plan.

12 comments:

  1. ok miss i undersand
    lourenço salazar de sousa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms. I understand what I should do today.
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Ms.

    I understand the assignment
    that you gave us today.

    -Bella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss,understood the assignment that we were given today!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Inês Beleza- Miss I understand all the asigment

    ReplyDelete
  6. Understood Miguel Rodrigues

    ReplyDelete
  7. I understand the assinment :)




    Vasco Medeiros

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, miss I anderstood the assigment.

    Maria Beatriz Torres

    ReplyDelete
  9. I understood
    Bernardo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Ms. I know what to do in the assignement for today!
    Carolina Ricciardi

    ReplyDelete
  11. yes, miss i understood the assignment that you gave us today

    ReplyDelete